Keeper’s Cottage rents from Friday to Friday at £275 – £490 per week.
The cottage, which sleeps 4, has:
- 2 double bedrooms (one double bed, one with twin beds which can be made up as a double if preferred). each with wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- shower room with good strong shower and sink.
- separate loo and sink.
- Sitting room with wood stove (unlimited wood available).
- kitchen with arch to dining room.
The cottage is heated throughout by modern, controllable night storage heaters and the wood stove.
There is a TV, video/DVD Player, cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer and we are currently researching for a dishwasher – a small one which can fit the well equipped but small kitchen which should be installed by the time you get here.
Large sloped lawn with 2 flat sitting areas including barbecue and garden furniture.
You are also welcome to explore the rest of the grounds and take cuttings (thoughtfully!) if you wish.
- No smoking inside the cottage please
- Pets welcome but please scoop!
- Unfortunately not suitable for wheelchair users
- Easy parking
The grounds are beautiful with 2 paddocks, a planted enclosure, walled rose garden, kitchen garden and wilder wooded areas.